1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Golden Grow® brand products have been manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards by Golden Grow, Inc. This Limited Warranty offered by Golden Grow, Inc. covers defects in material or workmanship in new Golden Grow® brand products. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Only consumers purchasing Golden Grow, Inc. products from authorized Golden Grow, Inc. retailers or resellers or through the Golden Grow, Inc. website may obtain coverage under our limited warranties.
What is covered? Golden Grow, Inc. warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
Golden Grow, Inc. will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option, replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If Golden Grow, Inc. is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, Golden Grow, Inc. may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
How Long Does The Coverage Last? Our warranty periods are one (1) year from the documented date of purchase.
What Our Warranty Does Not Cover? Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
- Accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by Golden Grow, Inc.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with damaged or custom modified components or any alterations (including removal of any standard components).
How to File a Claim? Golden Grow, Inc. will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to:
- Provide the sales receipt or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
- Provide a detailed description of the problem, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number to use when returning the product. This number must be clearly marked on the exterior shipping packaging of the product. Products returned without an RMA number will be rejected, returned, or discarded.
- Deliver the product or the defective part, postage prepaid and carefully packed and insured, to:
ATTN: WARRANTY REPLACEMENT RMA# [INSERT YOUR RMA# HERE]
GOLDEN GROW, INC.
543 COUNTRY CLUB DR STE B # 115
SIMI VALLEY, CA 93065
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT (OR, IN LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES, REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE) AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER. GOLDEN GROW, INC. NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY PERSON TO CREATE FOR IT ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PRODUCT.
GOLDEN GROW, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
How Does State Law Apply? The laws of the State of California, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.